I'm seriously loving this mod. As of alpha 003c i have the following issues/suggestions:
1) The game tends to get laggy for no apparent reason, even without using the ship naming feature.
2) Battlecruisers aren't cost-effective to fight against with anything other than other battlecruisers or really big fleets with different types of anti-capital ships. They make short work of any frigate fleet, brush off multiple bomber squadrons like flies, can hyperspace and in some cases have special attacks or can build mines... therefore i would like to ask you to decrease the damage done by HG BCs' main ion cannons and Vaygr BCs' missile batteries at least by a half, to increase the strategic value of other units.
3) One of the stated features of this mod is not having hundreds of missiles flying around, but playing the Vaygr i have only missiles flying around. Missiles BCs, missile frigates (in various flavours) AND the mine traps the BCs can build form the bulk of my fleet. The mine traps spam missiles by the dozens, are damn fast and can eradicate all life in enemy mining outposts by themselves, in alternative the Z ability of BCs can spam another dozen cluster missiles just because... finally, i have turanic missile corvettes make short work of any stray fighter that may have escaped the onslaught. (and they are listed as anti-capital...?)
I actually like it, but maybe you want to remove that feature from the moddb page.
4) I have always played Hiig in Vanilla HW2, but now i can only play with the Vaygr because of how ugly some of the new Hiig fighters are and of how bothersome the modular destroyers are. The latter are so bothersome it seriously puts me at a disadvantage to stop and look for which modules to install.
In contrast, all the new Vaygr units are gorgeous. (And the Turanic are just fantastic)
5) Turanic and Nassar are fun and cool to use, but their presence is often redundant with the main race units. Thanks to the excellent turanic corvettes i stopped bothering with Vaygr corvettes entirely, for example. The "micro-races" you made have almost enough units to be full fledged races anyway, so perhaps you could go that way and reduce the type of new units the Hiig and Vaygr can use from those races. The idea of micro-races in itself is really entertaining, though!