If you are author of this message, you can send yourself a link to delete this message.
If you are an admin of this guestbook, insert login and password.
I've been using SubRip for several years now. Thank you guys for this great tool!
I recently upgraded to the latest version (1.56.0) and I think a found a bug.
Here is what I (repeatedly) did:
1. Opening an IDX/SUB-file with activated "Auto-find on Start" checkbox in the GUI
2. Confirming the usage of a suitable matrix (a matrix file I saved before)
3. Open "Edit/View Characters Matrix"
4. The first 60 glyphs (index 00001-00060) are checked with "Temporary 'junk' char"
5. If I haven't added any new glyphs and save the file it contains 60 glyphs less than before
As a workaround I am opening the matrix file manually. This way the first 60 glyphs are not marked as "Temporary 'junk' char".
It would be great if you could fix this bug soon. If this is no bug please let me know how to use SubRip correctly.
Keep up the great work!!!
I've just managed to reproduce the problem. It's defo a bug, probably with one of the newest versions. I'll look into it...
Thank you for your efforts in advance.
Try the new update (1.56.1). Should (hopefully) be fixed now.
Back to guestbook